This is the upper limit of what we would pay for a cross country flight between New York and Los Angeles. This is the first inkling of the sales coming back.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 5th – 10th
- Valid for travel in September. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “us+” on both the outbound and return fields to search US Airways availability. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- LGA – CLT (Charlotte) – LAX (Los Angeles) – PHL (Philadelphia) – LGA. Also available from JFK. Use NYC as the search criteria on ITA. If ITA result an itinerary that leaves from LGA and returns to JFK, on USAirways.com, you will need to use their multi-city booking function to book.
- 5,166 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and go to USAirways.com
- Earn 250 Bonus miles with US Airways Bookings with Mastercard
- US Airways’s risk free cancellation policy here
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.