This is a good fare to Lagos.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample with Air France
- November 4th – 12th
- Valid for travel from October 27th – December 5th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “kl+” (for KLM) or “af+” (for Air France) on the outbound field and on the return field to search only this fare. Must purchase by July 11th
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Partner Fare Class:
- SFO – AMS (Amsterdam) – LOS (Lagos) – CDG (Paris) – SFO. This is also available via Amsterdam on KLM
- 17,131 miles or 5.7 cents per mile. Air France and KLM are partners with Delta. Remember to provide your SkyMiles number at check-in to receive 100% mileage credit. DO NOT CREDIT THIS TO Air France/KLM’s program, as it will only earn 25%. Credit to Delta!
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Search and book on KLM.com or AirFrance.US.
- Receive 1% back with TopCashBack.com(*), use TopCashBack.com‘s KLM.com or AirFrance.US link book to receive the 1% (KLM) saving or 2% (Air France) saving.
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Nigerian Naira (NGN). $1USD = 159 NGN
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap San Francisco / Bay Area Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a cash bonus if you use the TopCashBack affiliate link above to create a TopCashBack account and make a subsequent booking.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.