All Nippon Airways (ANA) is putting Beijing on sale. This is the best price we have seen to Beijing from Chicago since we launched coverage in August of 2011.
Update 7/8/2013 @ 1:00PM Eastern – See our post from July 8th, 2013 on combining this fare and using an opening jaw to visit other cities in Asia like Seoul and Hong Kong starting at $797.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 3rd – 10th
- Must depart from September 1st – 30th for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing codes and enter “nh+” on both the outbound and return advance routing code fields to search for ANA availability. Must purchase by July 30th
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- ORD – NRT (Tokyo) – PEK (Beijing) – NRT – ORD
Partner Fare Class:
- 15,166 miles or 4.5 cents per mile. ANA is a member of the Star Alliance and United Partner. This fare earns 100% mileage for the transpacific segments and 50% for the segments between Japan and China. Crediting with United will be 13,877 miles or 4.9 cents per mile. This is still better than crediting to ANA directly.
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Orbitz.com. Make sure you select “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” on “Additional search options” and select All Nippon Airways.
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. $140. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY) – $1USD = 6.1 CNY
- How to Visit Shanghai or Beijing for Up to 72 Hours without a Visa
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Chicago Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Chicago Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.