American and Delta have not been getting along the last few days. And you benefit!
This is a hub war fare. It will NOT last. The next fare update is at 4PM Eastern / 1PM Pacific. That’s when it will likely be pull. If you are even remotely thinking about this – buy and use the risk free 24 hour cancellation policy to think it over.
[Update @ 4:35PM Eastern – fare gone]
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample to San Diego
- October 4th – 7th
- Valid for travel from August – May, 2014. It is $16 more after February, 2014. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “dl+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only Delta Availability. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- MIA – ATL (Atlanta) – SAN (San Diego) – ATL – MIA
- 4,962 miles or 4.0 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
For more of the latest cheap Miami / Fort Lauderdale Flight Deals:
For more of the latest cheap San Francisco / Bay Area Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.