Budapest is our favorite city in Eastern Europe . It has a good mix of nightlife and culture; the food isn’t bad either.
Sample Travel Date:
- January 13th, 2014 – January 20th, 2014
- Valid for travel from January, 2014 – March 27th, 2014. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “dl+” on the outbound field and “dl+” on the return field to search only Delta availability. Must purchase by March 14th, 2014. (THIS WILL NOT LAST until then).
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- LAX – ATL (Atlanta) – CDG (Paris) – BUD (Budapest) – AMS (Amsterdam) – ATL – LAX
- 14,143 miles or 5.9 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Hungarian Forint (HUF). $1USD = 227 HUF
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.