Delta and United have put Beijing on sale. This is over $100 cheaper than three weeks ago.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 9th – 16th
- Valid for travel from September – December 6th for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “dl+” on the outbound field and “dl+” on the return field to search for Delta availability. For United availability, enter “ua+”. Must purchase by July 3rd.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- Delta: 3 Days
- United: 10 Days
- This means for Delta, you need to stay in Beijing a minimum of 3 days while with United, it needs to be 10 days for this price to show up.
- BOS – DTW (Detroit) – PEK (Beijing) – DTW – BOS
- 14,484 miles or 5.9 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com or United.com
- Delta or United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. $140. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY) – $1USD = 6.1 CNY
- How to Visit Shanghai or Beijing for Up to 72 Hours without a Visa
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Boston Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Boston Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.