So this isn’t the $373 sale that we posted in April — that was definitely a steal. This is what a good sale to Montevideo normally looks like. From Montevideo, you can easily go and visit the Latin American version of the Hamptons at Punte del Este. Or you can take a short ferry ride and go to Buenos Aires.
Sample Travel Date:
- October 8th – 15th
- Valid for travel from August 14th – December 16th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “jj jj” on both the outbound and return fields to search only this fare. Must purchase by July 17th.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Partner Fare Class:
- V, G
- JFK – GRU (Sao Paulo) – MVD (Montevideo) – GIG (Rio de Janiero)- JFK
- 11,638 miles or 5.4 cents per mile. TAM is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. This fare will earn 100% mileage with United. Provide the check-in staff with your United MileagePlus number to receive credit
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Expedia.com. Make sure you select “Show additional options” and select TAM.
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Uruguyan Peso (UYU) $1USD = 20.29 UYU
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.