American recently launched service to Seoul from Dallas. It is putting it on sale from few of its competitor’s hubs.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 2nd – 10th
- Valid for travel from August 18th – December 6th for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “aa+” on both the outbound and return fields to search American Airlines only. Must purchase by June 26th.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- PHX – DFW (Dallas) – ICN (Seoul) – DFW – PHX. Includes a potential overnight layover on the outbound in Dallas.
- 15,376 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on AA.com
- Receive $1 back for using Ebates.com or Mr. Rebates prior to booking on AA.com
- American Airline’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: South Korean Won (KRW). $1USD = 1,119 KRW
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the cheap Phoenix Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Phoenix Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.