Sample Travel Date:
- December 4th – 11th
- Valid for travel from October – March 27th, 2014 for Sunday through Thursday departures from the United States and Monday through Thursday departures to the United States. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “lx+” to search only Swiss availability. Must purchase by June 27th.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Partner Fare Class:
- EWR – GVA (Geneva) – DME (Moscow) – GVA – EWR.
- 10,409 miles or 5.5 cents per mile. Swiss is a member of the Star Alliance and partners with United / US Airways. This fare will earn 100% mileage with them.
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and go to Hipmunk.com
- On the From field, enter “EWR::LX+”
- On the To field, enter “DME::LX+”
- This will show the itinerary and will link you directly to Expedia.com or Priceline.com to book
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Russian Ruble (RUB) – $1USD = 31 RUB
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.