Yesterday’s business class fare sale to London is also available to Paris. Delta, United and Air Canada are involved. Go celebrate Thanksgiving in France.
- Boston – $1,975
- New York – $1,765
- Philadelphia – $1,985
- Washington D.C. – $1,990
- Miami – $2,186
- Dallas – $2,195
- Phoenix – $2,615
- Los Angeles – $2,066
- San Francisco – $,2606
- Portland – $2,607
- Seattle – $2,620
- Chicago – $2,174
Based on our check of our coverage cities, we believe this is available nationwide.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from New York on Delta
- November 27th – December 2nd
- Valid for travel from November 24th – 29th for the outbound and November 29th – December 4th on the return. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Make sure you select “Business” on the Cabin drop down. Must purchase by September 30th.
- Travel dates may vary slightly depending on the departure city.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- Star Alliance: P (United) / Z (Other Star Carriers)
- SkyTeam: Z
- JFK – CDG (Paris) – JFK
- 7,246 miles. This fare will earn 150% mileage
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Expedia.com. Make sure you select “Show additional options” and select Business class. Or go to the carrier’s website to book.
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Pound Sterling (GBP). $1USD = 0.64GBP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.