Need a European getaway for Thanksgiving? How about doing it in business class for a bit more than coach. At the moment, Delta and United have the fare. We fully expect American and British Airways to match soon.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample with United
- November 27th – December 2nd
- Valid for travel from November 24th – 29th for the outbound and November 29th – December 4th on the return. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Make sure you select “Business” on the Cabin drop down. Must purchase by September 30th
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- United: P
- Delta: Z
- EWR – LHR (London) – EWR. On Delta, the flights are out of New York – JFK.
- 6,880 miles
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on United.com or Delta.com (we had issues pricing this fare on Delta.com — if you want to fly Delta, use an online travel agency like Expedia.com. It will price it with Air France or KLM, but the flights are operated by Delta).
- United or Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Pound Sterling (GBP). $1USD = 0.64GBP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.