A good business class fare to Quito. As a caveat, United uses Boeing 737s on this route, meaning you will get a domestic first class experience (e.g., slightly more legroom than coach and 2×2 seating vs 31″ legroom and 3×3 seating in coach).
Coach fare from United at the moment is $760. Not a bad price differential between Coach and Business.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 3rd – 10th
- Valid for travel until December 15th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “ua+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only United availability. Make sure you select “Business or higher” on the Cabin drop down. Must purchase by June 17th
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- LAX – IAH (Houston) – UIO (Quito) – IAH – LAX
- 7,458 miles. United will credit 150% mileage (both redeemable and premier qualifying) for this fare or 11,187 miles.
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: US Dollar!
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.