Summer fares to Europe are absolutely ridiculous this year. We are publishing deals to Europe that are qualitative in measure (between $800 – $900) for Summer travel this month. This is not our usual quantitative assessment of 6 cents per mile. Dublin is a great springboard to the rest of Europe due to the large base for EasyJet and RyanAir. Use Skyscanner.net to search for cheap fares from Dublin.
For those who want to travel in September, this drops to the low $600s.
Sample Travel Date:
- August 14th – 21st
- Valid for travel from August 1st – 22nd for Sunday through Thursday departures from the United States and Monday through Thursday departures to the United States. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “us+” on both the outbound and return fields to search US Airways availability. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure and June 12th
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- EWR – CLT (Charlotte) – DUB (Dublin) – CLT – EWR
- 8,498 miles
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and go to USAirways.com
- Earn 250 Bonus miles with US Airways Bookings with Mastercard
- US Airways’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR) $1USD = 0.77 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.