Barcelona is our favorite city in Europe for the food and nightlife.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 6th – 13th
- Valid for travel from October 1st – April 30th, 2014 (at the moment, you can only book til about mid-March as booking engines only allow advance purchases 330 days out). Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “ay+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only Finnair availability. Must purchase by October 1st
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Partner Fare Class:
- JFK – HEL (Helsinki) – BCN (Barcelona) – HEL – JFK. Includes an overnight layover in Helsinki on the return.
- 11,470 miles or 6.0 cents per mile. Finnair is a member of the OneWorld alliance and a partner of American Airlines. Provide the check-in staff with your AAdvantage frequent flyer number to receive 100% mileage credit for this fare.
How to Book:
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR) $1USD = 0.77 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.