Taipei has some of the best night markets in Asia. Check it out.
Sample travel Date:
- June 19th – 26th
- Valid for travel until December. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “hnl fuk” on the outbound advanced routing code field and “fuk hnl” on the return advance routing code field to search for this fare. Must purchase at least 7 days advance of departure
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Partner Fare Class:
- Hawaiian Airlines: L
- China Airlines: V
- LAX – HNL (Honolulu) – FUK (Fukuoka, Japan) – TPE (Taipei) – FUK – HNL – LAX. The segments up to/from Fukuoka, Japan are operated by Hawaiian Airlines. The segments between Fukuoka and Taipei are operated by China Airlines. Includes an overnight layover in Fukuoka on the outbound.
- 15,490 miles or 4.8 cents per mile. The China Airlines segments will not earn any miles, so you will earn 13,876 miles or 5.4 cents per mile.
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and go to Google Flights
- Enter LAX to TPE and the dates found on ITA Software. It will display the fare. Use the “Book” function and use the link to Priceline.com. It will bring you directly to the fare to book.
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Taiwan New Dollar (TWD) $1USD = 29.83 TWD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our The Flight Deal Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @TheFlightDeal, or subscribe to The Flight Deal RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.