If you like island hopping, Anguilla is a short ferry ride away. St Maarten is also great for plane-spotting at the airport.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 13th – 21st
- Valid for travel from August 1st – December 15th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “dl+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only Delta Availability. Must purchase at least 50 days in advance of departure and by May 21st
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- PDX – SLC (Salt Lake City) – JFK (New York) – SXM (St. Maarten) – JFK – SEA (Seattle) – PDX
- 8,532 miles or 5.0 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. There is a $30 USD Departure Tax. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Dutch Guilder (ANG) $1USD = 1.79 ANG. Euros & Dollars widely accepted.
Tips for saving with international travel:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Portland Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Portland Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.