If you have been following us for the last few months, you know that $565 to Honolulu is on the high end of deal worthy for us to post it. But what’s good about this fare relative to the other Honolulu deals that we had:
- This one has some availability for travel this summer.
- It works from August to April, 2014, so if you need to be in Hawaii between end of this Summer and April, 2014, you might want to lock it in.
Sample Travel Date:
- August 29th – September 3rd (LABOR DAY WEEKEND)
- Valid for travel from late August – April, 2014 for Monday through Thursday for the overwater segment. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “dl dl” on both the outbound and return fields to search only Delta availability. Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- EWR – ATL (Atlanta) – HNL (Honolulu) – ATL – EWR
- 10,474 miles or 5.6 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
For more of the latest New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.