Belo Horizonte is Brazil’s 3rd largest city. Of all the things it’s known for, being the bar capital of Brazil certainly gets our attention.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 3rd – 10th
- Valid for travel June – April, 2014. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “jj+” to search only TAM Airline availability. Must purchase by May 14th and at least 28 days in advance of departure. A minimum stay of 7 days is required.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Partner Fare Class:
- Washington D.C. – Sao Paulo: L and operated by United.
- Sao Paulo – Belo Horizonte: U and operated by TAM
- IAD – GRU (Sao Paulo) – CNF (Belo Horizonte) – GRU – IAD
- 10,087 miles or 5.8 cents per mile. If you are crediting this to United, only the IAD-GRU and vice versa segments will earn credit. You will earn 9,474 miles if you credit to United. The GRU – CNF – GRU segments will not earn any miles with United.
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Orbitz.com. Make sure you select “Additional Search Options” and then “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” select TAM Airlines to find availability.
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival – $160 – $180. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Brazilian Real (BRL) $1USD = 2.00 BRL
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.