Do you need to be in Tokyo this month and flexible with your travels? This is for you if the answer is yes!
Sample Travel Date:
- May 14th – 23rd
- Valid for travel in May. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “hnl” on both the outbound and return fields to search for this fare. On the length of stay field, enter a date range; we used a date range of “3-10.” Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Partner Fare Class
- All Nippon Airways segments are in K
- LAX – HNL (Honolulu) – HND (Tokyo – Haneda) – HNL – LAX. The Honolulu – Tokyo segments are operated by All Nippon Airways. Haneda Airport is actually closer to Tokyo. You can travel to Tokyo station in about 30 minutes whereas travel from Narita will take about an hour.
- 12,768 miles or 5.9 cents per mile. This fare will earn 100% mileage with United.
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Japanese Yen (JPY) $1USD = 99.50 JPY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.