We are entering peak Spring and Summer travel where fares become expensive. For travel in the next few weeks, this is a good fare for non-stop service.
Remember to sign up for all the JetBlue promotions to maximize the future savings:
Sample Travel Date:
- May 3rd – 6th
- Valid for travel from April 30th – May 22nd or May 28th – June 19th. Availability is better from April 30th – May 22nd. Availability is limited and scattered for travel from May 28th – June 19th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “b6+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only JetBlue availability. Must purchase by April 23rd (TODAY)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- JFK – SFO (San Francisco) – JFK
- 5,158 miles or 5.6 cents per mile
How to Book:
- We had issues finding this directly on JetBlue.com. If you cannot find it on JetBlue.com, follow the instructions below.
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Orbitz.com. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select JetBlue to price this out.
For more New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap San Francisco / Bay Area Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.