We haven’t had a sale to Tel Aviv from Los Angeles in almost two months.
Sample Travel Date:
- May 13th – 21st
- Valid for travel until May 26th or September 1st – September 10th or September 18th – October 24th. Availability is limited. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “ua+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only United Airlines availability. Must purchase by April 30th.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- LAX – EWR (Newark) – TLV (Tel Aviv) – EWR – LAX
- 16,292 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on United.com
- United Airlines’ risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Israeli Shekel (ILS) $1USD = 3.63 ILS
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.