It’s a slow weekend in deal world from Los Angeles. So we are mixing it up a bit with a Business Class fare. Malaysia Airlines, a member of the Oneworld alliance and American Airlines partner has a great fare for Business Class travel between Los Angeles and Tokyo. Malaysia Airlines’ fare is about 50% of those from United, American, Delta and All Nippon Airways. This fare is also only about 2 times the price of a coach fare.
Sample Travel Date:
- October 27th – November 3rd
- Valid for travel from late October – December 15th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “mh+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only Malaysia Air Availability. On the “Cabin” selection, make sure you select “Business Class or higher” to search. Must purchase by April 26th
- Malaysia Air only flies between Los Angeles and Tokyo on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday; search only on those days.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Partner Fare Class:
- LAX – NRT (Tokyo) – LAX
- 10,874 miles. Malaysia Airlines is a member of the Oneworld Alliance and American Airlines partner. Provide the checkin staff with your American Airlines AAdvantage number to earn 100% mileage. You will also receive a 25% bonus mileage with American since this is a Business Class fare.
How to Book:
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Japanese Yen (JPY) $1USD = 99.50 JPY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.