We have not seen under $200 fares between New York and Toronto in many many years (we fly this route a lot). So this is a great deal, but you must buy by tonight as the fare expires on April 18th at 11:59PM Eastern. WestJet is Canada’s 2nd largest carrier.
(It is $206 CAD from Toronto to New York. Which is also very cheap)
What is The Shorthaul? Click on the link.
Sample Travel Date:
- May 1st – 6th
- Valid for travel until June 26 for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “ws+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only WestJet Availability. Must purchase by April 18th (TODAY)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Partner Fare Class:
- LGA – YYZ (Toronto) – LGA
- 710 miles. WestJet is a partner with American Airlines and this fare will earn 100% mileage with American. Provide the checkin staff with your American AAdvantage number to receive credit.
How to Book:
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Canadian Dollar (CAD) $1USD = 1.02 CAD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.