Mileage worthy fare. 2.8 cents per mile, zero day turn possible.
[Update 4/17/2013 @ 3:45PM Eastern – it’s back. Same valid travel periods – sample travel date: May 3rd – 7th. Zero day turns on May 6th – 7th and May 7th – 8th]
Sample Travel Date:
- April 27th – May 1st
- Valid for travel until May 31st. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “ua+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only United Airlines availability. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- SEA – EWR (Newark) – IND (Indianapolis) – EWR – SEA
- 6,090 miles or 2.8 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
For more of the latest cheap Seattle Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Seattle Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.