The Shorthaul – United: Fort Lauderdale – Tampa (and vice versa) $44. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Segment run worthy fare – zero day turn available. This is also a great The Shorthaul fare.
[Update 4/11/2013 @ 10PM Eastern – for $10 more, you can depart on most Mondays and Thursdays too]
[Update 4/13/2013 @ 2:00PM Easter – these were pulled on 4/12/2013 at about 6PM Eastern]
Sample Travel Date:
- May 22nd – 29th
- Valid for travel from May 18th – June 12th for Tuesday and Wednesday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing codes and enter “ua+” on both the outbound and return advance routing code fields to search only United Availability. Must purchase at least 7 days advance of departure
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- FLL – TPA (Tampa) – FLL
- 394 miles (if you do not have elite status with United) or 1,000 miles if you do (or 4.4 cents per mile)
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
For more of the latest cheap Miami / Fort Lauderdale Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.