Virgin America and United are having a little fare war. Virgin put this route on sale and United has responded. You must purchase today.
[Update 4/9/2013 @ 5:45PM – American has match the fare. $198 between Newark and Los Angeles and $220 between Newark and San Francisco due to the extra taxes associated with it being a connection]
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample to San Francisco
- September 7th – 10th
- Valid for travel from September 3rd – October 31st for Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “vx+” or “ua+” or “aa+ on both the outbound and return fields for Virgin America or United or American, respectively. Must purchase by April 9th (TODAY).
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- SFO – EWR (Newark) – SFO
- 5,116 miles or 3.8 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on VirginAmerica.com or United.com or AA.com.
For more New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap San Francisco / Bay Area Flight Deals:
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.