Air Canada’s sale to Istanbul for Fall and Winter travel is also available from Boston. We rarely see sales to Istanbul outside of New York, Chicago, Washington D.C. or Los Angeles.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 8th – 15th
- Valid for travel from November 1st – November 30th or January 10th, 2014 – March 10th, 2014. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “ac+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only Air Canada availability. Must purchase by May 26th.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- BOS – YYZ (Toronto) – IST (Istanbul) – YYZ – BOS
- 11,072 miles or 5.3 cents per mile. Air Canada is a member of the Star Alliance and is partners with United. This fare in L class will earn 100% mileage with United. Provide the checkin agent with your United MileagePlus number to receive 100% credit.
How to Book:
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival for $20. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Turkish Lira (TRY) – $1USD = 1.87 TRY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Boston Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Boston Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.