A good sale to Moscow.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 3th – 10th
- Valid for travel until May 16th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by April 1st
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- MIA – CDG (Paris) – SVO (Moscow) – JFK (New York) – MIA
- 11,869 miles or 5.8 cents per mile. Provide the checkin staff with your Delta SkyMiles number for the entire itinerary to receive 100% mileage credit
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Orbitz.com.
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Russian Ruble (RUB) – $1USD = 31 RUB
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Miami / Fort Lauderdale Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.