A very good sale to Vancouver — this fare is good until January, 2014. You can plan those Whistler winter getaways now!
Trip Hack: For those in the New York tri-state area, enter “ZFV” as the origination city for your search. You’ll have to take Amtrak from Philadelphia to Newark prior to flying to Vancouver. As long as you catch the outbound Amtrak leg, you can hop off at Newark on the return to avoid getting your itinerary cancelled.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 18th – 24th
- Valid for travel until January, 2014. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “ua+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only United Availability. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- PHL – SFO (San Francisco) – YVR (Vancouver) – SFO – PHL
- 6,642 miles or 5.6 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Canadian Dollar (CAD) $1USD = 1.02 CAD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Philadelphia Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Philadelphia Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.