Airfare Deal – KLM: San Francisco – Johannesburg, South Africa. $1,272. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
A good sale to Jo’burg. Use it as a base to visit the rest of South Africa – use skyscanner.net to search for low carrier options.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 11th – 19th
- April 8th – May 31st. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “kl+” to search only KLM availability. Must purchase by April 1st
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- SFO – AMS (Amsterdam) – JNB (Johannesburg) – AMS – SFO
- 22,144 miles or 5.8 cents per mile. KLM is a member of the SkyTeam Alliance and a partner of Delta’s SkyMiles program. Credit this itinerary with Delta as it is full mileage earning with them. It will only earn 25% with KLM’s Flying Blue. 22,144 miles is almost enough for a free domestic ticket and Silver Medallion status with Delta. Remember to provide your Delta SkyMiles number at check-in to receive your miles — DO NOT CREDIT THIS TO KLM’s PROGRAM.
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Search and book on KLM.com.
- Receive 1% back with TopCashBack.com(*), use TopCashBack.com‘s KLM.com link book to receive the 1% saving
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Rand – $1USD = 8 South African Rand (ZAR)
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap San Francisco / Bay Area Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a cash bonus if you use the TopCashBack affiliate link above to create a TopCashBack account and make a subsequent booking.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.