Jakarta is a good entry point to Indonesia. Also very easy and inexpensive to fly from Jakarta to Bali.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 9th – 16th
- Valid for travel until May 13th or August 1st to November 30th for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “ua+” to search only United Airlines availability. Must purchase by April 2nd.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- LAX – NRT (Tokyo – Narita) – CGK (Jakarta) – NRT – SEA (Seattle) LAX. Includes an overnight layover in Tokyo on the outbound.
- 18,412 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa Requirements: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival for Tourism – $25. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Indonesian Rupiah (IDR). $1USD = 9,650 IDR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.