Airfare War- Peru Edition – American/Delta: Dallas / Miami / Detroit / Minneapolis / Atlanta / Cincinnati / Salt Lake City / Memphis – Lima, Peru. $553. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Delta and American are also duking it out over Lima, Peru, out of each other’s hubs.
American’s fares are valid from Atlanta, Cincinnati, Detroit, Memphis, Minneapolis and Salt Lake City. Delta’s fares are valid from Dallas and Miami. These fares are OVER 6 cents per mile; we are publishing them to give the full color of Delta and American’s airfare war.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample on Delta from Miami – Lima
- April 10th – 16th
- Valid for travel until June 12th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “dl+” or “aa+” to search Delta or American availability, respectively. Must purchase by March 11th
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- MIA – ATL (Atlanta) – LIM (Lima) – ATL – MIA
- 7,568 miles
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on AA.com or Delta.com
- Receive $1 back for using Ebates.com or Mr. Rebates prior to booking on AA.com
- AA or Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Peruvian Nuveo Sol (PEN) $1USD = 2.6 PEN
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of latest cheap Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deal page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.