St. Maarten is a small island, but it has two parts – the French side and the Dutch. They’re different but the same. St. Maarten is also known for being an aviation geek’s dream; you can get up close to watch planes take off and land. In addition, if you want to visit Anguilla, it is a short ferry ride away.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 2nd – 10th
- Valid for travel from March 31st – June 9th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “us+” to search only US Airways availability. Must purchase by March 11th
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- DFW – PHL (Philadelphia) – SXM (St. Maarten) – PHL – DFW. Includes an overnight layover in Philadelphia on the outbound. Other routing options available without overnight layover. Use ITA to find the most optimal routing
- 5,945 miles or 5.9 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Orbitz.com. On “Additional search options,” make sure you select “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “US Airways” to find this fare.
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. There is a $30 USD Departure Tax. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Dutch Guilder (ANG) $1USD = 1.79 ANG. Euros & Dollars widely accepted.
Tips for saving with international travel:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Dallas / Fort Worth Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.