Dubai is one of those over the top destinations that needs to be visited once. It is also a great springboard to visit the rest of the Middle East and the Indian Subcontinent due to the number of low cost carrier options based there. Use Skyscanner.net to search for availability.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 9th – 17th
- Valid for travel March 22nd – May 15th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “iad” on both the outbound and return advanced fields to search only United availability. Must purchase by March 31st.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- ORD – IAD (Washington D.C.) – DXB (Dubai) – IAD – ORD
- 15,316 miles or 4.5 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Emirati Dirham (AED). $1USD = 3.67 AED
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals from Chicago:
- Go to the The Chicago Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.