Barcelona is our favorite city in Europe — good eats and tons of fun.
[Update 3/4/2013 @ 7:30PM Eastern – looks gone]
Sample Travel Date:
- April 8th – 15th
- Valid for travel from April 8th – May 16th for Sunday through Thursday departures from the United States and Monday through Thursday departures to the United States. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “dl+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only Delta Airlines availability. Must purchase by March 5th.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- LAX – ATL (Atlanta) – BCN (Barcelona) – ATL – LAX
- 12,779 miles or 5.7 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR) $1USD = 0.77 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.