Availability is limited but it is a nice price drop from a few weeks ago. If you’re flexible next month, this is a good fare to visit Singapore. Singapore is a great springboard to visit the rest of Southeast Asia due to the number of low cost carriers based there.
Sample Travel Date:
- March 11th – 19th
- Valid for in March. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “ua+” on both the outbound and return advanced routing fields to search only United Airlines availability. On the length of stay field, use a date range. We used “3-10” to find availability. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- SFO – LAX (Los Angeles) – NRT (Tokyo) – SIN (Singapore) – NRT – LAX – SFO
- 18,232 miles or 5.2 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Singapore Dollar (SGD). $1USD = 1.26 SGD
Tips for saving traveling internationally:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap San Francisco / Bay Area Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.