Singapore from Los Angeles has not been this cheap since August 2012. This is also a nice price drop from a few weeks ago. If you have flexibility to travel in the next few weeks, this is a great fare. Go for some Singapore chili and black pepper crabs.
Sample Travel Date:
- March 4th – 12th
- Valid for travel until March 14th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “ua+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only United availability. Must purchase by February 28th.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- LAX – NRT (Tokyo) – SIN (Singapore) – NRT – LAX
- 17,558 miles or 4.6 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Singapore Dollar (SGD). $1USD = 1.26 SGD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.