Atlanta is a very expensive city to fly in and out of due to Delta’s market dominance.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 13th – 16th
- Valid for travel until December for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “aa+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only American availability. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- LAX – ORD (Chicago) – ATL (Atlanta) – DFW (Dallas) – LAX
- 4,306 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on AA.com
- Receive $1 back for using Ebates.com or Mr. Rebates prior to booking on AA.com
- American’s risk free cancellation policy here
For more Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.