This is our first deal to St. Lucia. April and May is a good time to go to the Caribbean because it is the shoulder season between the Winter and Summer. This means you can get good deals on hotels, etc.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 5th – 10th
- Valid for travel from April 1st – May 31st. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “aa+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only American availability. Must purchase by February 28th.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- PDX – LAX (Los Angeles) – MIA (Miami) – SLU (St. Lucia) – MIA – LAX – PDX
- 9,333 miles or 3.8 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Orbitz.com. On “Additional search options,” make sure you select “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “American Airlines” to find this fare.
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: East Caribbean Dollar (XCD). $1USD = 2.7XCD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap San Francisco / Bay Area Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.