Delhi is a great starting point if you are interested in visiting Taj Mahal.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 24th – May 4th
- Valid for travel until May 15th or November 1st – December 5th. There are a few scattered dates in late April and May. Availability is good in November. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “kl+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only KLM availability. Must purchase by March 31st.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- ORD – AMS (Amsterdam) – DEL (Delhi) – AMS – ORD
- 16,116 miles or 5.7 cents per mile. KLM is the national airline of the Netherlands and partners with Delta. This fare will credit 100% mileage with Delta SkyMiles. 16,116 miles is almost enough for a free domestic ticket. Remember to provide your Delta SkyMiles number at check-in to receive your miles. DO NOT CREDIT THIS TO KLM’s program, as it will only earn 25%. Credit to Delta!
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Search and book on KLM.com
- Receive 1% back with TopCashBack.com(*), use TopCashBack.com‘s KLM.com link book to receive the 1% saving
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa required prior to arrival. Prices vary. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Indian Rupee (INR). $1USD = 53.98 INR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals from Chicago:
- Go to the The Flight Deal Chicago page
* The Flight Deal will receive a cash bonus if you use the TopCashBack affiliate link above to create a TopCashBack account and make a subsequent booking.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.