Another amazing business class deal to deep South America — this one is from Dallas to Buenos Aires. Inventory is disappearing, so hurry. Buenos Aires is our favorite city in South America for the food, wine and shopping.
We really like the LAN Business Class product – significantly better than any of the US carriers. We have taken it multiple times and is definitely our number one option when we go to South America.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 29th – May 6th
- Valid for travel from April 1st – June 12th for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “4m+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only LAN Argentina availability. Also on the “Cabin” drop down, make sure you select “Business Class or higher.” Must purchase by February 26th
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- DFW – MIA (Miami) – EZE (Buenos Aires) – MIA – DFW. The DFW – MIA segments are operated by American.
- 11,080 miles or 8.0 cents per mile. LAN Argentina is a member of the oneworld alliance and partners with American. This fare will earn 100% mileage with American in addition to 25% Business Class bonus.
[Update 2/18/2013 @ 7:30PM Eastern – fare gone]
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on AA.com/Advance – on section 6, make sure you select “Business/First” and on section 7, make sure you select ““
- Receive $1 back for using Ebates.com or Mr. Rebates prior to booking on AA.com
- American Airline’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Entry Fee – $160. Argentinean entry fee for Americans must be paid prior to arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Argentine Peso (ARS) $1USD = 4.52 ARS
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Dallas / Fort Worth Flight Deals:
We don’t cover anything but Coach fares, so thanks to michael_v on FlyerTalk for the find.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.