We had an awesome time in Easter Island when we visited in November, 2011. The Business Class deal that we had earlier to Santiago de Chile is also available to Easter Island. This is cheaper than the coach ticket!
Sample Travel Date:
- April 25th – May 2nd
- Valid for travel from April 1st – June 12th for Monday through Thursday departures. Matrix by ITA Software is not pricing this fare correctly. However, if you go on AA.COM and use the booking instructions below and go through the calendar, you will see this fare. Must purchase by February 26th
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- LGA – MIA (Miami) – SCL (Santiago de Chile) – IPC (Easter Island) – SCL – MIA – LGA
- 15,101 miles or 6.6 cents per mile. LAN is a member of the oneworld alliance and partners with American. This fare will earn 100% mileage with American in addition to 25% Business Class bonus.
[Update 2/18/2013 @ 7:30PM Eastern – fare gone]
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on AA.com/Advance – on section 6, make sure you select “Business/First” and on section 7, make sure you select ““
- Receive $1 back for using Ebates.com or Mr. Rebates prior to booking on AA.com
- American Airline’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Entry Fee on Arrival – $160. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Chilean Peso (CLP). $1USD = 471 CLP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.