It’s Summer right now in Cape Town — that sounds good.
- February 26th – March 6th
- Valid for travel until March 28th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “kl+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only KLM availability. Must purchase by March 12th
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- JFK – AMS (Amsterdam) – CPT (Cape Town) – JNB (Johannesburg) – AMS – JFK. The CPT – JNB segment is operated by COMAIR and will not receive any mileage credit with Delta. You will lost 790 miles.
- 19,658 miles or 4.5 cents per mile. KLM partners with Delta and is the national airline of the Netherlands. This fare will credit 100% mileage with Delta SkyMiles. 19,658 miles is almost enough for a free domestic ticket. Remember to provide them your Delta SkyMiles number at check-in to receive your miles. DO NOT CREDIT THIS TO KLM’s PROGRAM as it will only earn 25% mileage. Credit to Delta!
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Search and book on KLM.com
- Receive 1% back with TopCashBack.com(*), use TopCashBack.com‘s KLM.com link book to receive the 1% saving
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Rand – $1USD = 8 South African Rand (ZAR)
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a cash bonus if you use the TopCashBack affiliate link above to create a TopCashBack account and make a subsequent booking.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.