While Rio gets most of the tourist mindshare, Sao Paulo is underrated and worth the visit.
Sample Travel Date:
- March 11th – 19th.
- Valid for travel from February 1st – June 30th. Despite the fare rule saying it is available until June 30th, we can only find limited availability in March. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing code and enter “am+” on both the outbound and return advance routing code fields to search only Aeromexico availability. Must purchase by January 28th.
- MIA – MEX (Mexico City) – GRU (Sao Paulo) – MEX – MIA
- 11,778 miles or 4.7 cents per mile. Aeromexico is a member of the SkyTeam Alliance and a Delta Airline partner. This fare is in P coach class. P coach class tickets only earn 75% mileage with Delta, the same if you credited it to Aeromexico. Despite Delta being a sub-par program, it is still best to credit this trip to Delta. Provide the Aeromexico checkin staff with your Delta Skymiles number to receive credit.
- At 75% mileage earning, you will earn 8,333 miles or 6.2 cents per mile. Despite it being 6.2 cents per mile, we are publishing this due to it being a very good fare.
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Aeromexico.com.
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa Required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Brazilian Real (BRL). $1USD = 2.04 BRL
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Miami Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Miami Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.