Check out Punte del Estes or take the ferry to Buenos Aires.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 9th – 16th
- Valid for travel from February 1st – June 30th. We see availability best beginning in April. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “cm+” to search only COPA Airlines’ availability. Must purchase by January 28th.
- MIA – PTY (Panama City) – MVD (Montevideo) – PTY – MIA. Includes an overnight layover in Panama City on the outbound.
- 9,100 miles or 5.4 cents per mile. COPA Airlines is a member of the Star Alliance and is partners with United and US Airways. This fare will earn 100% mileage credit with United. Provide the check-in staff with your MileagePlus number to receive credit.
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Cheaptickers.com. Make sure on “Additional search options,” you select “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and COPA Airlines is selected.
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Uruguyan Peso (UYU) $1USD = 21.25 UYU
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Miami / Fort Lauderdale Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.