Turkish Airlines has put a bunch of Central African destinations on sale from Chicago. This is the lowest we have seen these fares.
- February 4th – 12th, 2013
- Valid for travel until March 31st, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable “advanced routing codes” and enter “tk+” on both the outbound and return field to search for only Turkish Airlines availability. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure and by December 31st.
- ORD – IST (Istanbul) – ADD (Addis Ababa) – IST – ORD
- 15,532 miles or 5.8 cents per mile. Turkish Airlines is a member of the Star Alliance and partners with United Airlines. This fare will earn 100% mileage with United. Provide the Turkish check-in staff with your United frequent flyer number to receive 100% mileage credit. This is enough for an one way domestic reward. Collect your miles.
How to Book:
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival for tourist arriving at ADD (Bole International Airport). Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Ethiopian Birr (ETB) $1USD = 18.22 ETB
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Chicago Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Chicago Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.