Go do some post-Christmas shopping.
- January 16th – 23rd, 2013
- Valid for travel from January 1st, 2013 – February 27th, 2013 for Monday through Thursday travel. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Searchand flexible month search to see availability, enable advanced codes and enter “ay+” to see this Finnair fare. Must purchase 3 days in advance of departure.
- JFK – HEL (Helsinki) – MXP (Milan) – HEL – JFK. Includes an overnight layover on the return.
- 10,628 miles or 5.8 cents per mile. Finnair is a member of the OneWorld alliance and a partner of American Airlines. Provide the checkin staff with your American Airlines AAdvantage frequent flyer number to receive 100% mileage credit. 10,628 miles is almost enough for an one-way domestic award ticket.
How to Book:
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR) $1USD = 0.77 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.