[Update 11/26/2012 @ 10AM Eastern – deal gone]
TAM did not officially publish this fare for this specific city pair, however, the online travel agency — OneTravel has this fare.
- April 8th – 15th, 2013.
- Valid for travel from March 1st, 2013 – June 30th, 2013. Must purchase by November 26th. ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search actually does not see this fare. So use OneTravel.com’s flexible search to see availability.
- SFO – ORD (Chicago) – GRU (Sao Paulo) – SCL (Santiago) – GRU – IAD (Washington D.C.) – SFO. With the exception of the GRU-SCL-GRU segments, everything is operated by United.
- 17,476 miles or 2.7 cents per mile. We cannot guarantee any mileage credit for the GRU-SCL-GRU segments. However, the segments operated by United is 14,224 miles or 3.3 cents per mile. So if you credit to United, you will earn 14,224 miles.
How to Book:
- Book on OneTravel.com.
- Visa: US Citizens – Entry Fee on Arrival – $160. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Chilean Peso (CLP). $1USD = 478 CLP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of latest cheap San Francisco Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.