The Alitalia 25% off coupon that has been going on since last Friday has been extended until Sunday, October 28th, 2012. Good deals still can be had to Europe, Middle East and Northern Africa.
While the fares that were good until Friday have ended, good prices to the following destinations can still be had. Based on our findings, the cheapest destinations are:
- Tel Aviv
- Abu Dhabi
We just did a quick search for Madrid from New York for January travel, prices can be as low as $540 after the coupon. Alitalia flies from New York and Miami for the entire duration of the coupon and from Boston until mid-January, 2013.
Finding your travel dates:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and input “az+” on both the outbound and return fields to only see Alitalia availability.
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix and book on Alitalia.com
- Use coupon code “SPECIAL” at checkout to receive the 25% discount
- You must book by October 28th if you want to use the coupon.
- The coupon is valid for travel from November 5th – March 27th, 2013 with blackout dates from December 20th – January 6th, 2013
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.