A good sale to Manila for 2013 travel.
- January 29th – February 4th, 2013. Valid for travel from January 11th, 2013 – June 30th, 2013. ITA Software Matrix is not working for this particular route search; it will just error out when the combination of United and Manila are the search criteria. The best way to find availability is to use the “My Dates are Flexible” search on United.com. Must purchase by November 12th
- SFO – HNL (Honolulu) – GUM (Guam) – MNL (Manila) – GUM – HNL – SFO
- 15,206 miles or 5.4 cents per mile
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Philippine Peso (PHP) $1USD = 41.50 PHP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of latest cheap San Francisco Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deal San Francisco page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.